Saturday, July 27, 2013

To straighten hair without heat, just mix a cup of water with 2 tablespoons of BROWN sugar, pour it into a spray bottle, then spray into damp hair and let air dry. (I think I already pinned this,but you can never be too sure! lol)

To straighten hair without heat, just mix a cup of water with 2 tablespoons of BROWN sugar, pour it into a spray bottle, then spray into damp hair and let air dry. (I think I already pinned this,but you can never be too sure! lol)
To straighten hair without heat, just mix a cup of water with 2 tablespoons of BROWN sugar, pour it into a spray bottle, then spray into damp hair and let air dry. (I think I already pinned this,but you can never be too sure! lol)
eyeliner make up tricks!
eyeliner make up tricks!
cool hair
cool hair
katniss braid
katniss braid

No comments:

Post a Comment