Monday, August 26, 2013

Perfect blonde. Obviously natural base. I get my base from a bottle, but this is the perfect blonde!!!!!!blonde ombre If I had to guess, the bas is a level 9 neutral Ash, using Balayage around face. Great job!

Perfect blonde. Obviously natural base. I get my base from a bottle, but this is the perfect blonde!!!!!!blonde ombre If I had to guess, the bas is a level 9 neutral Ash, using Balayage around face. Great job!
Perfect blonde. Obviously natural base. I get my base from a bottle, but this is the perfect blonde!!!!!!blonde ombre If I had to guess, the bas is a level 9 neutral Ash, using Balayage around face. Great job!
love her hair!
love her hair!
Hair Styles For Ladies...
Hair Styles For Ladies...
Long, wavy bob with bangs
Long, wavy bob with bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment